The regular schedule is on for the Easter weekend, with the exception of Good Friday (25th) where there will be no evening class.
May you have a blessed weekend with loved ones.
Here’s the schedule for Family Day:
- Yoga/Pilates – 10:30am to 11:45am
- All evening classes cancelled on Family Day.
- Regular schedule resumes Tuesday Feb 15.
Here’s a list of the special classes and cancellations for the holidays:
- Evening classes on Thursday December 24, Thursday December 31, Friday January 1
- Saturday December 26: Yoga/Pilates 8:30am
- Sunday Yoga 10:15am from December 13 to 27
- Lunch time classes from Tuesday December 8 to Thursday December 31
- Christmas Day. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Eve, Thursday December 24: Special Yoga/Pilates – 9:30am to 10:45am
- Please stay or join us after the Christmas Eve class for tea and snacks. Feel free to bring treats to share.
- Boxing Day, Saturday December 26: Special Yoga/Pilates – 10:00am to 11:15am
- New Years Day, Friday January 1: Special Yoga/Pilates – 10:00am to 11:15am
Regular schedule resumes Saturday January 2, 2016.
It’s Thanksgiving. The long weekend schedule stays the same, except for Monday October 12:
- Special Yoga/Pilates 9:30am to 10:45am
- All evening classes are cancelled.
- Regular schedule resumes Tuesday October 13.
In the spirit of the holiday, let’s give thanks…be grateful for the big and the small: for family and friends…for each heartbeat, each breath…for the beauty of the bright red leaf on the ground that some are blessed to see.
Thank you for sharing your time and energy at Olive Tree.
Due to popular demand, the Thursday night classes will not change. The only change for the Fall begins tomorrow, Sunday September 20, 2015:
- Yoga/Pilates – 9am to 10am (*earlier start)
- Yoga – 10:15am to 11:45am (*earlier start).
The rest of the schedule remains the same. See you at the studio.