Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Children’s Book Bank. On your behalf, I am honoured to bring nearly 100 new and gently used books to support the literacy of Toronto families in need. It truly is a blessing to be able to give. Many thanks again for your generosity.
The August long weekend is upon us. Here’s the schedule:
- Friday July 31:
- 9:30am Yoga
- 6pm Yoga class cancelled
- Saturday August 1:
- 8:30am Yoga
- 10am Yoga class cancelled
- Sunday August 2:
- 9:30am Yoga
- Monday August 3:
- Special Yoga class at 9:30am to 10:45am
- All evening classes are cancelled on Monday August 3.
- The regular schedule resumes Tuesday August 4.
Hope to see you at the studio.
OTYP is continuing to collect new and gently used books for the Children’s Book Bank, a registered charity that supports childhood literacy by providing free books and literacy support to children in low-income neighbourhoods in the Toronto area.
If you would like to contribute, please bring any new or gently used children’s books that are no older than 2005 to the studio before August 7.
Canada Day is here – the first holiday of the summer. We hope for a day of sun for you and yours. Here’s the schedule for July 1st. Hope to see you at the studio.
- Special Yoga & Pilates class: 9:30am to 10:45am with Marco
- All evening classes are cancelled on July 1st.
- Regular schedule resumes Thursday July 2nd.
- Friday May 15:
- 9:30am Yoga/Pilates
- 12:00pm Yoga
- 6:00pm Yoga cancelled
- Saturday May 16:
- 8:30am Yoga/Pilates
- 10:00am Yoga
- Sunday May 17:
- 9:30am Yoga/Core
- 11:00am Yoga cancelled
- Monday May 18
- 10:30am Yoga
- Lunch and evening classes are cancelled
Regular schedule resumes Tuesday May 19 with a new Yoga class at 12pm